May has been a great month. We could not complain with this lovely weather we have had and it’s just been so great with my new schedule to spend more time than ever outside. I’ve finally taken my bike in for a tune up and i’m excited (and scared) to use it as my main mode of transportation. Lately I’ve been drawn to very bold uses of black and white (slightly obsessed!) and it’s evident in my May vibes.
1. Really into the off the shoulder look these days. Being a girl that has a larger chest, I’m not completely certain I could pull it off but I’m willing to try. I also love this preppy blue that Cynthia Rowley made it in and how Fashion Guitar styled it.
2. As you may have read, I went to the CBC music festival over the weekend and Bahamas killed it and I’ve been listening to his album on repeat since.
3. I’m really into these lights – if only I had space for them in my home.
4. I’m in the market for a record player – I love how modern and sleek this one is.
5. I have a strong policy against purchasing polyester however I just love this oversized plaid print – very Tanya Taylor yet for a fraction of the price.
6. Still working on my gallery wall and I seem to have a lot of light and airy prints. Now I’m reaching for something a little darker and more dramatic. This abstract print seems just perfect.
7. I’m also working on updating my pillows for spring/summer (can you believe I’ve never switched them before – ever?) and I admire this contemporary feel this pillow brings.
8. This is my go-to red nail polish and received a fresh pedi last week and fell in love with the colour all over again. I’m leaving my finger nails bare for another couple of weeks to breath (boooooring!) but I’ll be slapping this happy go lucky red on them as soon as they are ready.
9. A the J.Crew First Look Event my girl Ash hosted last week, she was wearing the T-Strap version of these sandals and I just love the chic appearance while a bit edgy.