If you haven’t witnessed the fringe trend being worn by the masses than you must be living under a rock somewhere. I’ll be completely honest, I’m not normally a huge fan of this look but I’ve seen some girls doing it right and wearing it in a more unique way. I’m always afraid that it will be a tad bit too boho for me but I’m more intrigued than ever to try it out for myself.
1. Harper’s Bazaar Senior Digital Editor – now that’s how you wear a long fringe skirt! Love the white leather.
2. Earrings – Replacing the statement earrings are earrings with fringe! love their look with your hair up or down.
3. Fringe Wrap Belt – This is a great way to dip your toes into the tread without the fear of looking like Dolly Parton. This belt with flared jeans – I can just see it now!
4. Bag – This imitation leather is the perfect purchase to rock the fringe without forking over lots of dough.
5. Chiffon Fringe Sweater – I love the lightness the chiffon gives – it also just looks a bit like a party in a sweater.
6. Fringe Earrings – Love this layered look!
7. Lace Up Sandal – Ok so technically they would be tassels but layered on top of one another it appears more fringe like.
8. Flat sandals – If you’re looking for a little more laid back look with some fringe on your feet
9. Clutch – Love the punch of colour! Unexpected in the fringe finish which is all the more reason to love it.