I could literally write a novel on all the reasons I love summer – it’s just too good but one newly discovered reason is that it really provides you with the most options of footwear! From sporty runners to chic sandals, the world is our oyster sans socks. I’m clearly huge shoe fan but one particular style that I’ve really grown fond of this season is the espadrilles. Available in a low wedge, high wedge, lace up or flat – they are always laid back in style, and ultra cute. I picked out my faves for this new found warm weather.
1. Amalfi Cap Toe Espadrille – Rose gold everthang is my motto and I’m sticking to it
2. ASOS Striped Espadrille – As if the soles of these shoes weren’t nautical enough
3. Cecille Cap Toe Espadrille – So we can’t all have Chanel right? These are close second
4. Myra Flat Espadrille (on sale!) – So fun, love the crisp white and bright detailing
5. Mara Cap Toe Espadrille (also on sale!) – The leather mesh and cobalt blue are bringing the urbanite to the beach
6. J.Crew Woven Canvas Espadrille – Bright pink is totally making a come back this season
7. Striped Canvas Espadrille – Stripes and gold, it’s like summer in a shoe!
8. Neon Soludos Espadrille – This brand’s Spanish translation is actually “Cheers to the sun”
9. J.Crew Printed Espadrille – These will pop on any outfit – I recommend an all white one