I usually take more time to contemplate my purchase (more than any other type of purchase) when thinking about a new bag. Typically, they are more of an investment piece versus a trendy piece so when you are throwing down a little more cash, you want to be confident in your decision. Taking inventory on the bags I already own, this currently trendy bag is missing! I love the bucket bag. It reminds me of the old school Dooney and Bourke that I may have borrowed from my mom. I’ve picked out a couple that have caught my eye:
1. Mansur Gavriel – I’m sure you’ve noticed this bag on celebs and bloggers alike but have you read about the designers? Cool story and cooler bag available in so many different colour options.
2. Dylan Bucket Bag – The classic, understated camel bucket bag.
3. Industry Bag – I love the summery feel of the striped raffia of this bucket bag and what did you say? It’s made by Loeffler Randall? Perfection.
4. Cynnie Minnie Bucket Bag – So cute, so little and so pink!
5. Robinson Drawstring Bucket Bag – Similar to the Dylan in the classic sense – you know you will use it.
6. Industry Bag – Yes, it’s the second LR bag I added to this list because I just like how they were both so different and just pick one.
7. Hermes Bucket Bag – WAY out of my price range but you can’t deny how pretty it is.