If there’s one trend I’m deeply in love with for Fall is the colour trend of Antique Pink. It’s not only great because it’s a very complementing colour for many skin tones, it’s also oh so refreshing to have a light shade to help transition to the dark shades of fall and winter. Oxblood move over, Antique Pink is all the rage.
1. Silk shirred-sleeve top – It’s almost like silk was made for this colour. J.Crew kept it simple with this small detailing of the sleeve and psst it’s on sale!
2. These cigarette skinny’s from Topshop bring the appearance of retro glam. I couldn’t resist the purchase and I can’t wait to create a look with them.
3. Although these heels from Zara are not a hard blush, their nude neutral shade make them the perfect pairing.
4. Club Monaco hit the nail on the head with this belt, adding a hint of shine to any outfit.
5. This trend doesn’t have to stop in your closet – bring it to your kitchen with these blush pink glasses.
6. Eye Shadow in Rose Gold is the perfect finish to your fresh faced look.