I love a good tote. They are so versatile, can carry as little or as much as you like and find them chic as can be. Some days I leave for work feeling like a bag lady. I hate that feeling but sometimes it just happens when you need to pack your heels, lunch, laptop and your everyday items that already exist in your purse. The great thing about totes is that they accommodate all of those things and allow you to feel like you’ve got it going on versus sharing with the world that you’ve got too much going on. Below are some of my current faves that are on my wish list:
1. Cuyana Tote – The company’s motto is “fewer, better things” and this is something I can totally get behind. I’m trying to chant that mantra before any purchase I make and when I change my wardrobe from Winter to Spring that will be on repeat in my head. This tote is perfectly simple and appears extremely well made and oh – you can add a monogram, who doesn’t love a good monogram?
2. Loeffler Randall Locker Tote – First – I’m totally obsessed with this brand as is and throw in a little snake skin and a detachable interior pocket? I’m in.
3. Slim Camden Tote – Madewell has really up’d their handbag game with this elegant carry all. It also has a crossbody strap which is perfect for hands-free shopping.
4. Rachel Comey Perforated Tote – PEEK-A-BOO! So it’s a bit strange and maybe not all that practical but such a neat tote to add to your handbag collection, why not?
5. Crackled Leather Shopper – I love this one. So fun and the metallic shade really pairs well with anything, I would pair it with just a simple white t-shirt and boyfriend jeans because really, you’re wearing the bag.
6. Ashbury Tote – A little panel action never hurt anyone? It has that slimming effect and Navy and White are the perfect combo for spring.