Straying from my typical stacks on stacks of bracelets, I’m looking at large solid cuffs to dress my wrist these days. Even better, one for each wrist.
1. J.Crew Jewelled Cuff – I love the acrylic with the jewels, gems and studs. This cuff can easily be worn dressed up or down and it’s simply perfect. It’s already backordered online so I suggest you jump soon if you want to rocking it this holiday season.
2. Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff – This timeless cuff will forever be on my wish list. It’s so simple yet it says so much.
3. Coach Wide Turnlock Bracelet – Although this technically isn’t a cuff, it still has that large bracelet appeal and could certainly hold it’s own.
4. Tory Burch Tortoise Cuff – Love, love tortoise! I’m not a huge fan of the huge logo but find that’s rather subtle on this wrist piece.
6. Michael Kors Pave Horn Cuff – Leave it to Michael to add the bling – this pave horn is so neat with the acrylic, it almost appears as if it’s floating.