Well, I’m talking about candles, yet again! But I just can’t stop. I love them and especially during this time of year since there are so many new, wintery and Holiday scents to choose from. I’ve listed out my faves (some are holiday, some are not). Perfect for any last minute gifts that on are on your list – we’re almost 1 week away!
1. Dyptique Feu de Bois – When you don’t have fireplace but love the scent of burning wood. I have this on my Christmas list every year yet it always seems to sell out before I get to it.
2. Winter White Cranberry – Cranberries just have a connection with Christmas time, doesn’t it.
3. Capri Blue Jar Candle – To be completely honest, I don’t know if this scent has a Christmasy feeling to it at all but the jar sure does!
4. Large Tin Candle – Gilded Amber Leaf – On sale! And the perfect little decoration detail to add to your coffee table.
5. Illume Demie Marnie Candle – I mostly just love the jar on this one.
6. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey – This is actually my summer perfume but is like a breath of fresh air when your house may be full of house guests, luggage, winter accessories etc.