Keeping with my celebrations of summer – what better way than to add a pop of pink? Whether it be your wardrobe, your beauty routine of your dining room table, pink just has a way of adding a hint of that summer feeling.
1. Flamingo Glasses – What better way to inject some summer than into your mojito? These glasses add fun with a capital F.
2. Tory Burch Beachy Nora Bucket Tote – This may not be your most practical pop of pink for the summer but who can resist those pom poms?
3. Cloth Napkins – Eating outside is one of my favourite things to do in the summer, why not add some pink there?
4. Kate Spade Live Colorfully Perfume – This scent is so playful is just screams summer and how cute is the bottle? It’s not pink, but it comes in a pink box!
5. J.Crew Quorra Ballet Flats – Neon pink kicks, the perfect pop to any casual outfit.
6. Essie Polish – Pink nails, the perfect extension of an outfit.
7. Joe Fresh Lip Tint – Bubble gum pink will let those lips shine bright like a diamond.
How are you adding some some flare to your outfits this summer?