Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays that some people loathe and some like it hot!
If you are single, it may be not the most exciting time of year however I remember when I was single it wasn’t sad or depressing, and it really wasn’t even about the romance of it all – it was just another reason to make a themed cocktail and wear pink and red. It’s a totally commercially driven holiday but why resist when you can enjoy chocolate and surround yourself with adorable things? I’ve been bitten by the Valentine’s Day bug already, early – I know, but I’ve just come across way too many cute things not to share – you can pick up an item for your mom, bestie, special someone or even yourself!
1. Sydney Even Love Ring – So this little gem is a bigger ticket item but people have knock’d this ring off left, right and centre so you will be sure to find it somewhere for less
2. Cosmetic Heart Pouch – Everyone needs a comesmetic pouch for their purse and this one is almost too cute not to own
3. Chillin’ Valentines – Go old school with this awesome Valentines pack – perfect to satisfy your inner child.
4. BKR Waterbottle – Yogi in your life? They need this water bottle and be sure to check out the other cute goodies at the ShopByMonika online store
5. Sugar Paper x J.crew Letterpress Heart Note Set – Penning notes this love day? This stationary is simple enough to take you beyond the holidays and perfect to send to anyone you heart
6. Mini-Hearts Mug – Love your coffee a little more by surrounding it with mini hearts
7. Be Mine Pendant – Simple, pretty and chic
8. Cross My Heart Bobbi – The perfect accessory for Valentine’s Day and works with your hair up or down
9. Heart d’Orsay Flats – These top my wish list at the moment – I just love ’em!
Make your moves love bugs! It will be V Day before you know it.