It’s that time of the year (finally!) where we can put away the warmer threads and textiles such as flannel, wool and mohair and bring out that fresh and airy cotton! Cotton may just be my most favourite summer fabric but perhaps even above that would be cotton eyelet. It’s so sweet and innocent yet has just enough texture to not make your white outfit boring. I own plenty of eyelet already however these pieces have me reconsidering my inventory.
1. Eyelet Pouch – Girly, white and with a tassel – need I say more?
2. Crochet Detail Top – The intricate detail you can dress up or down. I love that this has some real sheer to it but perhaps its better left with the less busy girls (unlike myself).
3. Eyelet Baseball Cap – Call me crazy but this is the perfect mix of sporty and cute.
4. Eyelet Hideaway Top (on sale!) – Madewell has paired their eyelet really well on their site – check it out for inspiration this Spring/Summer .
5. Eyelet Skirt – So charming and cheerful, it’s what I want to wear everyday!
6. Eyelet Shirt (also on sale!) – A great way to ease into the warmer temperatures – long sleeves! Also adorable rolled up.