Just before we can officially call it summer, we celebrate Dad. Unfortunately, my Dad doesn’t live in the same city as I do, so I can’t provide an experiential gift (which are my fave) but I did just pop his in the mail so hopefully he will be pleased. If you’re still struggling on what to get him, here are some gift ideas for pops.
1. New Golf Balls – no matter if your dad is a pro (and doesn’t require too many of these) or if he’s often in the bunker, everyone appreciates extra on hand
2. Bottle of Scotch – The gentlemen’s drink. I find it tastes like a cleaner however I hear a lot of dads dig it.
3. Sunglasses – The perfect accessory to update dad’s look. These Persols are cool, functional and store away nice and easy.
4. Weekender – There’s something to be said for a man that travels in style – help dad be that man.
5. Coffee Gift Card – Who doesn’t love a coffee on you? Pick his favourite local cafe.
6. Cool iPhone cord – Gifts are sometimes meant to be silly and frivolous right? This cord is seriously cool and a neat gift for a techy Dad.
7. Double Breasted Jacket – 80’s or not – I’m into the double breasted jacket again for spring/summer. Especially this one since it’s made from cotton and linen.
8. Dopp Kit – Sure he probably has one but guaranteed there is toothpaste and shaving cream smudged on the inside. Upgrade him!
9. Chocolates – Maybe it’s just my Dad, but he has a sweet tooth and it always lovely having something decadent on hand.
10. Sweet kicks – Bad shoes are a dead giveaway for pops – a pair of sweet kicks keeps him young.
11. Pocket Square – So chic!