I did just come back from our honeymoon, it’s true – but we’re off to another destination this coming weekend! And in fear of sounding like a complete brat – I need to mention that my husband’s work is taking us away to Mexico. For someone that travels often, I’m a terrible packer. Like, just terrible. I’d rather bring things with me to have options and lug a huge suitcase around the airport than leave that extra cardigan I’m considering that may or may not go with anything I’ve packed. Every time, I go through the same packing cycle – I start off organized with outfits and nearing the departure, I go into panic mode and pack until the luggage can bear no more. It’s really a shame because it’s also really annoying having so much baggage. I’ve recently noticed the value in traveling light and find that true luxury is carrying minimal stuff which, I’ve already stated – I’m terrible at.
Well starting this trip – carry ons will be my new best friend and since I am normally used to bringing a medium sized suitcase wherever I go (even if it’s just for a weekend) – it’s going to be an adjustment. I’ve set out to find a carry on that will help me get excited for packing small and perused online for some cute ones I would like consider:
1. MICHEAL Michael Kors Jet Set Rolling Carrying On – When you’re maybe not in the army but certainly on a mission.
2. Kate Spade Things We Love Carry On – I’ve spotted this gem before and would die to travel so chic!
3. Rimowa North America Classic Flight Luggage – These aluminum beauties are super indestructible and perfectly unisex if your man needs to take flight.
4. Longchamp Four-Wheel Hard Shell – Longchamp is the traveller’s bestie whether is Le Pliage tote or this hard shell cased – your chic no matter what you take.
5. HEYS Delta Widebody Spinner – The classic black carry-on. Although it’s completely boring on the outside, you know it will pair with any outfit.
6. Herschel Supply Co Campaign Wheeled Carry On – Their backpack on wheels essentially and although it may be great for every trip you take, it certainly gives you some hipster cred.